Dare to Hope?

Dare to dream?

9 June at 11:00 AM EST. Exactly two months after I SHOULD have had surgery. I'm excited and hopefully, but like a pup that's been kicked, I'm still a little wary. Will something happen with my bloodwork? Will the Anesthesia dept. appointment not go well? Will my doctor get the flu?

Or will this be like when I went through IVF for my son. Two tries: First try ended in no baby and a strange outcome we had to work around in try two; try two gave me the Best Kid Ever™.

Dare to hope.

I have to admit, things are coming together like a puzzle. The appointments, the two-week liquid diet that starts the DAY AFTER Memorial Day, being much closer to home, and more sick leave hours on the books so I don't have to take a big paycheck hit.

The first half of the year was kind of awesome (aside from that whole pesky surgery-canceled-but-not -canceled thing). Is the second half of the year going to be just as awesome? I think so! Dare to hope. Dare to dream.

Comments

Popular Posts