12-Week Shape-Up: Pre-WLS Edition Week 1

And so it begins! Welcome to the 12-Week Shape-Up (12WSU): Week One. I'm so happy to be starting this up again and I hope some folks join in. Don't let the "Pre-WLS Edition" in the headline dissuade you; that's more of an identifier for me to keep track of the cycles.

So let's jump right in:

Previous Weight: 288.2 lbs. (From September 14, 2014)
Current Weight: 297.4 lbs.
Weight Change: +9.2 lbs. (UGH!)
Upcoming Weekly Goal(s): To write everything down; to eat in more than I eat out.
Notes: Well, I really went a little nuts over the holidays, didn't I? It's time to get control over my habits again and really crush this 12WSU cycle so that I go into my surgery with a little less weight and a lot more fitness than I started with. I can't let this set me back mentally. I just need to get out there and get this done.

Here we go!


Comments

Popular Posts