Thilly Thursday


Yes, Thilly Thursday, because I couldn't find a "Th" word that worked. Taking it easy on the blogging front today since I'm working hard to get something finished today for my boss... so have some "thilly" (or in some cases, not-so-thilly) quotes:
  • “Whenever I feel the need to exercise, I lie down until it goes away.” ― Paul Terry
  • “My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the heck she is.” ― Ellen DeGeneres
  • “Pain is weakness leaving the body” ― Tera Lynn Childs, Oh. My. Gods.
  • “You would be surprised what two hours of daily exercise and five hundred stomach crunches can do for you.” ― Justina Chen, North of Beautiful
  • “When it comes to eating right and exercising, there is no "I'll start tomorrow." Tomorrow is disease.” ― Terri Guillemets
  • “Exercise is wonderful," said Louis. "I could sit and watch it all day.” ― Larry Niven, Ringworld
  • “If THINKING about exercising, eating healthy and losing weight burned calories, I’d be a SUPERMODEL!” ― Comic Strip Mama
  • "I went to a gym; they offered me free membership for life if I posed for a 'don't let this happen to you' poster." ― Lenny Clarke
  • "I go running when I have to – like when the ice cream truck is going 60..." ― Wendy Liebman
  • "I exercised once. It was awful." ― Grumpy Cat

Comments

Popular Posts